If you're looking for a quicker recovery time between your workouts or dealing with chronic pain - you've
come to the right place. The Neuromuscular Massage Therapist at
ReEnergize Bodywork, located in San Francisco, is committed to your comfort and satisfaction.
Massage therapy is as vital to a healthy mind and body as is exercise
and diet. All too often people, who have demanding lives, turn to
temporary solutions that do not necessarily promote healing or wellness. A well-deserved Deep Tissue, Trigger Point Therapy or Myofascial Release Therapy is an opportunity to recover quickly, relax completely and
to nurture a healthier lifestyle.
Just to name a few benefits, massage has been found to:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhances the immune system by stimulating lymph flow - the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.